with classic coastal architecture at the forefront, the waterpark offers resort-style comfort along with
traditional family fun.
We are searching to fill the role of our Director of Marketing and Sales position.
• Develop marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; identifying and attracting customers;
and monitoring the competition.
• Obtain market share by creating a full/complete marketing plan.
• Effectively setting, communicating, measuring, and managing attainment of group sales goals.
• Maintain relations with shareholders by organizing and developing specific programs and
determining company presence at conventions, trade associations, and seminars
• Evaluating current and future market trends
• Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
• Achieves financial objectives by following an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing
variances, and initiating corrective actions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or related field.
• Proven working experience in sales and marketing, particularly within the amusement industry.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that
engage, inform, and motivate.
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to define goals, meet urgent deadlines, organize and prioritize projects.
• Significant computer expertise; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and a variety of designrelated
• Must have flexibility to work evenings/weekends and holidays.
• 3 + years experience in marketing, public relations, communications or related field preferred
Some tasks can be performed in a climate-controlled building environment while others are performed
outside, working on mild days as well as days of extreme heat and extreme cold. The Waterpark is
located within a beautiful park setting. While performing the duties of this job, some days may be focused
on computer or telephone work at a desk, which will require typing dexterity, the use of hands to finger,
handle, or feel, reaching with hands and arms, a clear speaking voice, an ability to hear clearly, and to sit
for long periods of time; other days may require vigorous physical activity, such as walking around
Waterpark grounds, climbing stairs, prolonged standing, as well as moving or lifting objects up to 50 lbs.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org