We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”! We’re seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you will thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, outgoing, is experienced, problem solver, truly enjoys providing superior service and loves taking ownership.
As a valued SERVPRO Marketing Representative, we offer a competitive pay rate, health insurance, vacation/sick leave and a company car.
- Meet or exceed assigned quota by executing the sales cycle, setting up closing appointments, maintaining assigned contact lists, participating in professional associations and providing lunch-and-learns
- Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts, build customer relationships and rapport by educating them on reasons and benefits of choosing SERVPRO
- Schedule appointments and generate new leads
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals
- Full Time Position
- Superb sales, customer service, administrative, computer, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills, along with ability to multi-task
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 2 Years’ Experience in sales and marketing
- Social Media Savvy
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration industry is a plus
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law