KIDS FIRST, INC. CHILD ABUSE TREATMENT CENTER
- CHILDREN & FAMILY SERVICES
Kids First was founded as a grassroots movement in 1991 as Parents Against Child Abuse. It was later incorporated as Northeastern Children’s Cooperative and was finally renamed Kids First, Inc. in 1993.
Our mission is provide Help, Healing, and Hope to children in northeastern North Carolina who have been sexually or physically abused or neglected. Our comprehensive services address multiple aspects of a family’s need when they come through our door.
Our staff has decades of experience in working with kids who have suffered from abuse. At Kids First, children can tell their story one time, to caring staff who will believe and support them and guide them towards the help they need.
Our Center Provides
* On-site medical and forensic evaluation of child abuse and neglect in a child-friendly environment that is much less frightening to the victim than a police station or emergency room.
* Therapy for abused children to help them regain confidence and strength, on the road to begin healing.
* Advocacy and support services to child victims and their families to help them navigate “the system”.
Member EventsFriday Jul 7, 2023Kids First & Seven Sounds Brewing Company Present Mac & Cheese Cookoff! ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Denise PerryOffice Manager / Volunteer & Event Coordinator1825 W City Dr, Ste A&BElizabeth City, NC 27909Phone: (252) 338-5658